PODCAST: Supply chain risk management, with Aaron Pollard from CyberCX and Andrew Robinson from 6clicks
In this episode of the Cyber Security Uncut podcast, Aaron Pollard — managing consultant, protective security at CyberCX — and Andrew Robinson — founder and chief information security officer at 6clicks — unpack supply chain risk management amid an evolving threat environment.
Topics discussed include:
- The fundamentals of supply chain risk management.
- Learnings from the SolarWinds hack.
- Securing defence industry supply chains.
- The importance of investigating the security posture of third-party suppliers before onboarding.
- Educating the workforce to ensure they’re equipped to identify threats and employ cyber-safe practices.
- The changing critical infrastructure environment.
- The next steps for CyberCX and 6clicks.
Enjoy the podcast,
The Cyber Security Uncut team